Welcome to Our Savior Lutheran Church!
Our Savior Lutheran Church (OSLC) is a family of Christian believers, transforming lives through Jesus Christ. We are a vibrant and growing Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod congregation. Our Pastors are Rev. Paul A. Krueger and Rev. Andy Busch.
The Mission of Our Savior Lutheran Church is with God’s power and guidance:
to BRING people to Jesus Christ;
to BUILD people to mature faith in Jesus Christ;
to EQUIP people for life-long service to Jesus Christ;
and to SEND God’s people into mission for Jesus Christ.
Please join us for worship on Sunday mornings…
It is a time when God speaks to us through His Word as we hear the Bible read, listen to Bible-based sermons, and celebrate the Sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- 8:15AM – Traditional style with hymns from the hymnal. (Holy Communion is celebrated on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month.)
- 9:30AM – Contemporary Worship (Holy Communion is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of each month.)
- 11:00AM – Contemporary Worship (Holy Communion is celebrate on the 1st Sunday of each month.)
Nursery Care: Available During 9:30AM & 11AM Services
Are you looking to formally join Our Savior Lutheran Church?
The first step is to complete a membership application. They are available from our church office.
- If you are coming to Our Savior Lutheran Church from one of our sister congregations in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, you may become a member by TRANSFER. After completing the membership application, we will request a transfer of your membership from your present church to Our Savior. Once your transfer is received, we then require you to attend the class, “Discovering Membership” prior to joining.
- If you belong to another Lutheran church body and desire to join this congregation, the process you need to follow is called PROFESSION OF FAITH. Sadly, there is still a variety of beliefs and understandings among Lutherans. To erase any possibility of confusion, we ask that those who come from another Lutheran church body attend a class called, “The Lutheran Church Today: So What’s The Difference”. Once you have completed this class, we than require you to attend the class, “Discovering Membership” prior to joining.
- If you are new to the Christian faith, or are not a Lutheran by background, we ask that you attend the “Foundations of Faith” class. This course leads participants in discovery of the Bible’s teachings and the main doctrines of the Christian faith. It includes a lot of questions and answers in a very pleasant, non-threatening way. Having completed the class, we then require you to attend the class, “Discovering Membership” prior to joining.
OSLC MEMBER VIDEOS ABOUT OSLC:
OSLC Member, Stephanie Schoenrock, explains why she loves OSLC!
Marvin and Inez Hackett describe what they love about OSLC!
The Dodd family shares “Why I Love My Church” (OSLC, that is)